Tuesday, May 25, 2010





this past weekend i turned the big 25.
i'm glad i was able to spend it with those
whom i love and care about so much.
dean and i were so grateful for my sister
and her husband reed for letting us stay with them.
we love coming to portland and hanging out
with them and precious little tayvee.
it was so good getting to see my good friends
shannon and rachel also while i was home (pictured above)

its always a good time coming home, getting bubble tea
and just hanging out... and of course doing some shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you and Dean on your birthday! Nice pics and updates to your blog. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're able to come home for wonderful celebrations like this, Chels! I hope I get to see you soon <3

    ReplyDelete